What are TUFF TUGS made of?
My dog's toys can get pretty dirty, are your Tuff Tugs washable?
Can I custom create my own tug?
What size of tug should I get for my dog?
Can my "destroyer" dog destroy the Tuff Tug?
- The tassels at the ends are knotted to prevent the dog from easily unravelling the Tuff Tug.
- SOME dogs (like Smidgin) LOVE to gnaw on the knots until they get the tassel off the tug. However, our Tuff Tugs without the knots do NOT unravel easily. It takes a houdini dog type to get them to unravel.
We have yet to have anyone complain that their dog chewed through the main length of the Tuff Tug. Even a customer, whose dog’s nickname is “Chainsaw” said she was surprised her pug who destroys all toys couldn’t destroy our Tuff Tug!
How can I pay for my order?
In person using a credit card, just email us your order, and we use Square to process in-person transactions when we deliver your order. We can also accept Interac email transfer, prior to dropping off your order. In person we can also accept cash.
If you wish to pay in person, email us what you’d like (as opposed to ordering online (online expects payment online via PayPal or credit card), and how you’d like to pay, and we will arrange for delivery or pickup of your order.
Why Belanger Organic Farms for your lamb treats?
Do you use preservatives in Smidgie Snacks?
What does Organically Raised mean?
Are organ meats (Offal) government inspected?
Why do your treats cost a bit more than the average bag of treats?
- Organically raised meats are locally grown on farms in Ontario, farms much smaller than large producers, therefore there are just not as many animals being slaughtered.
- It costs more to get the offal since it is higher quality, and organically raised.
- Supply versus demand. Lamb heart for example, is so rich in nutrients and great for your dog and they absolutely love the heart. However, one lamb = one heart. Lamb heart is about the size of a baseball. It takes about two lamb hearts for one 40g bag of Smidgie Snacks Dehydrated Lamb Hearts. But your dog will tell you they are worth every penny!
- Everything we make is done by hand, with care.
Why can't I get your Smidgie Snacks shipped to the USA, when you can ship a Tuff Tug to me?
In fact, the USDA does NOT allow any lamb, sheep or goat meat products to be imported into the USA. We apologize for the inconvenience.